Wednesday 5 October 2011

Whats In My Bag..

Hi Dolls,

I was going to clean out my bag to day when I decided that it may be time for me to do a What's In My Bag post :) I hope you like it1 Everything that you see is what was in my bag when I emptied it out, I did not add or take away anything! 
My bag is  Mischa Baton bag I don't know if it has a name on on it for a collection or anything I'm not that big on brands I just buy what I like :) What I liked about this bag was that I never had a a bag of that color and also the small gold studs caught my eye along with the lovely purple lining inside :) 

My Bag

Small handle and long one so you can put it across your body aswell as hold on arm


                                                                         Gold Studs


Much bigger when you open it 


Inside love the purple lining :)


Over View of everything in my bag!


Close up of my perfume Jimmy Choo and a Nail Varnish ( free with mag)


Close up again small mirror, one ear ring and a Breast Cancer Pin :)


My weight watchers points calculator very handy 

A few other things in  my bag were:

A Power Ranger Toy
Note Book & Pen
DS Game
My Purse
My Phone (Nokia)
Clips
Ipod
Keys+loose Celtic Key (just got it cut)
Envelope with my bills and savings account book

Most of the time I don't carry so much I usually only every have my purse, keys,phone, deodorant and maybe a few tampons:) Busy week so more stuff got added ha-ha hope you enjoyed having a little nose in my bag.

xXx


2 comments: