Thursday 24 November 2011

Cute Christmas Ideas

Hi Dolls,

I have been sitting here wrecking my brain trying to figure out what to get my Nan and Aunt for Christmas. Its so hard to think of presents for people, I was writing down cute, fun, cheap, small gifts anything I could think of and I just thought that maybe a few of you might be having that problem to so here I am to help... Hopefully ha-ha 
A few things I was thing of were mainly small stocking filler type gifts and other ones were a tad bit bigger, Ill add some photos and a describe them a little bit down the post. I hop you all like what I have picked remember that I'm not telling anyone what to get this is just what I think is cute and would be a nice gift.

                      
You can never go wrong with a pair a Jammies get a cute pair from any where Dunne's, Penny's or any other clothes shop trow in a pair of slipper or a house coat to complete the set :)

For a little stocking filler way not get a DVD?!?! Pick any funny film and your sure to spread some cheer and laughter at Christmas:)

A good book is always a great idea for either a present to some one or just for their stocking filler:)

I love these Vaseline sets great gifts for teens or people who love lip products lovely cute stocking filler:)

Why not give these cute cupcake socks with the Vaseline set as a gift to a niece or cousin :)

For the girl who loves her nails why not get a cute fun nail care kit or even for some one who is trying to stop biting their nails!:)

For the make up fanatic why not get a make up gift set :)

If they are the type of person who isn't into that much you can never go wrong with a piece of jewelry :)

Perfume always works out great to try get a light scent or if you know what their fav one is get that :)

Most people now love cooking or baking why not get them a Cook Book Stand:)



They are just a few things I came across you can get most of them in any department store I hope this make it even a tiny bit easier for you to do your Christmas shopping :)

xXx

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I was just wondering where about's you saw the nail kit? It's super cute!
    Thanks for the blog
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey:)
    I'm not to sure which site I seen it on went on so many
    Looking for good gifts but I'll find out for you:) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Courtenay*mwah*
    the nail kit is from Amazon :)here's the link:

    http://www.amazon.com/Cato-Personal-Manicure-Pedicure-Grooming/dp/B003M1LWN8/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1322694215&sr=8-3

    if that doesnt work just type in the search box
    " cute nail care kit" :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete