Tuesday 31 July 2012

New Look and Penny's Haul

Hey guys,

I'm going to Liverpool next week and needed to get a few things in town I didn't get everything yet but just thought id share with you what I got :))

Most of the items I got are from penny's/ it's just the skull jumper is from new look plus I got some black jegging's in new look also but can not for the life of me find them, the dearest thing I got was my suit case it was €35 I saved something like €80 by using some coupon thing in tesco!!  Who doesn't love a bargain :)) 


I don't know which order the photos will be in, I was wearing the skull jumper sorry if you can't see it well it was just so cosy and comfy I didn't want to take it off, I think the jumper was the dearest at €18.99 lowest was the light pinky shoes at I think €6 not to sure sorry.


I added a small photo of my little carry on just to show how I have packed it ( incase your nosey like myself lol ) 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment