Tuesday 5 January 2016

What I Ate Monday

Hi Guys,

So I have to admit it that trying to write my blogs have already become a bit hard! Not the coming up with posts just finding the time to sit down and properly write them out and put in good photos. I have so many posts that I want to put up i just don't have the time to sit and do them. Im not back in college for an other 3 days so when my son is in school and I'm finished cleaning and doing all my house work I'm going to sit down and write up as many posts as I can so I can schedule them to go up every second day or so depending on how many I get to do. 

I like looking at other bloggers what I ate posts so I thought Id do one of my own because its not only a quick post to do but I have also started to eat healthily again and posting about it will help keep me on track.

I know its not the best but I really wanted to start and didn't have much in the house so I just used what I had till I can go shopping tomorrow. 

Breakfast  
Eggs, Green Tea w/lemon, almonds and an apples


Lunch 
Green tea w/lemon, almonds and a yogurt


Dinner 
Chicken with child flacks, broccoli, carrots and turnips


Snack 
Water ( 2 ltr ) almonds 



No comments:

Post a Comment