Saturday 2 January 2016

What I Got For Christmas 2015

Hi Guys

I'm writing this lovely blog post on my phone from my bed at 1am on the morning on Christmas night with my handsome son snoring beside me lol 

I know people think blog posts like this are to show off and brag about what they got but for me, I love reading them and watching YouTube videos on it. It gives me ideas on what to get people for next year or for their birthdays but at the same time I do say to myself " I wish I got that" or " I'd love to have the money to buy that".

For Christmas I don't usably get much I always get Pj's and some small things but this year I got some pretty cool things that I was just blown away by. 

This Christmas was a very quite one, it rained all day myself and my son left the house for an hour or so just to visit his nanny and give out some gifts plus he was so excited to get more presents just like any other kid he wanted more. After doing our visit we came home got back not our jammies, made hot chocolate and watched Christmas movies. 

A very lazy Christmas Day. 



I got this AMAZING Ted Baker case set of my brother which I was shocked to receive. 


My lovely friend got my this fantastic Benefit Gift Set that has all face care in it.


My lovely nanny got me this huge trow scarf she knows I love me a scarf.


I also got this Paco Rabam perfume 


Face Mask Tin


Mug and Hot Chocolate Set from aunt 


My nanny also got me this for my home. 


My lovely mammy got this perfume too . 

No comments:

Post a Comment